Call Us Today: (905) 794-8084
- Sundial Homes at The Pavilion is a unique collection of executive homes in an exclusive community bordering a conservation area and a
9-hole golf course.
- Unique and innovative traditional elevations of genuine clay brick, coordinating coloured mortar, as per elevation; stone, precast
surrounds, stucco, and accent features of “Smart Side” trim and other materials, where shown.
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Architectural detailing, such as brick soldier coursing, arches, keystones and sills, as per elevation.
- Lot to be graded and sod laid, where applicable. Gravel will be used in selected areas, as required.
- Precast concrete walks to front and side entries, where applicable.
- Driveways are paved at a cost to the Purchaser on closing, as per the Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Premium sectional roll-up garage door(s) equipped with heavy-duty springs and long-life rust-resistant door hardware.
- Garage doors with decorative windows, where shown.
- Two exterior water taps, one in the Garage and one in the rear.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles with manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
- Glass inserts on front doors, where shown.
- All elevations and colour schemes are under architectural control to ensure a truly harmonious streetscape.
- Pre-finished antique brass grip set including dead bolt.
- Raked masonry joints at front of the house.
- Ground floor covered porch(es), upper floor balcony(ies), where shown. Poured concrete porch(es) with decorative pillars, columns and
pre-finished aluminum railings are as per plan and installed subject to grading requirements.
- Upgraded precast stone house numbers set into exterior wall.
- Decorative window shutters, where shown.
- 9' Ceilings on main floor except in sunken or raised areas, stairways, cathedral/vaulted/barrel ceilings or dropped ceilings where required.
- Easy maintenance, smooth ceilings in Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Laundry Room and all Bathrooms. Sprayed stipple ceiling with +/- 4” smooth border
in all other rooms and areas on main and second floors, and finished areas in basement.
- All interior walls and woodwork to be painted with quality off-white paint. Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Bathrooms, Laundry, and trim to have
- Finished area in basement, where shown.
- Elegant, solid oak handrails and 1 3/4" spindles on stairwells to finished areas, where shown, in natural finish.
- Direct vent gas fireplace(s) with painted mantle, including ceramic insert surround and hearth, from Builder's standard samples,
- Decorative art niche(s), where shown.
- Buffet niches, where shown.
- Dramatic designs open to above and below, where shown.
- Service stairs to basement, where shown.
- Coffered ceilings, vaulted or cathedral ceilings in selected areas, where shown.
- Decorative columns, full height or on half-wall, where shown.
- Storage area in Garage, where shown.
- Superior, custom-styled furniture-finished cabinetry with extended height uppers, in a wide choice of styles from Builder’s
- Two-speed exhaust hood fan over stove area with venting to outside.
- Easy-to-clean double stainless steel sink with MOEN single lever faucet.
- Cabinetry opening to accommodate a dishwasher, with rough-in plumbing and electrical.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Post-formed laminate countertops from Builder’s standard samples.
- Colour-coordinated kickplates to complement cabinetry.
- Pantry and Servery, where shown.
- Island with extended breakfast counter, where shown.
- Quality ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure, with two rows around oval tub, where applicable.
- Separate shower stall tiled up to and including ceiling with marble jambs, where shown.
- Vanity in Powder Room.
- Ceramic accessories in all Bathrooms.
- Oversized beveled mirrors and make-up bar lighting included in all Bathrooms.
- All shower areas, including tub enclosures to have upgraded Wonderboard-type treatment.
- White plumbing fixtures.
- Post-formed laminate countertops from Builder’s standard samples.
- Exhaust fan in all Bathrooms.
- Choice of quality Bathroom cabinets from Builder’s standard samples.
- Single lever MOEN faucets throughout, except on oval tub, laundry tub and exterior taps.
- Privacy locks on all Bathroom doors.
- Ultra-gloss acrylic tub surface for better wear resistance.
- Single-basin laundry tub complete with base cabinet, where shown.
- Outside vent for dryer.
- Separate electrical outlets for washer(s) and dryer(s).
- Imported ceramic tile floor in all designated tile areas, where shown.
- Luxurious 40 oz. broadloom from Builder's standard samples with quality underpad in all designated carpet areas, where shown.
- Purchaser's choice of one broadloom colour throughout, from Builder’s standard samples.
Windows, Doors & Millwork
- Colonial trim casing and baseboard. Doors, windows and full interior squared archways to be trimmed.
- Colonial style interior doors, except where indicated as French door(s) and sliding doors. Not applicable to cold storage(s).
- Oak or oak veneer stringers on main staircase, treads and risers covered with Builder’s standard broadloom.
- Maintenance-free, energy-efficient casement thermopane vinyl windows, where shown. All operating windows to have screens.
- Maintenance-free structural vinyl thermopane basement windows, where shown.
- Upgraded metal insulated front and side entry doors with weather-stripping, where shown.
- Sliding thermal-glazed patio door(s) with screen or metal insulated/glazed door(s), where shown.
- Upgraded metal insulated door from house to Garage, where shown, grade permitting.
- Trimmed window seats, where shown.
- French door(s), where shown.
- Swing door(s) at front entry closet, where shown.
Lighting & Electrical
- 100 Amp electrical service with heavy duty copper wiring and circuit breaker panel in accordance with the Electrical Safety Authority.
- Exterior light fixtures include quality black finished coach lamps at front entry and Garage, where shown. Light fixtures at rear and side
door, where applicable.
- Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets, one at rear and one on the front porch, with GFI.
- Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in Living Room, Great Room and Dining Room, if applicable. Ceiling light fixtures
included in all Bedrooms, Library, and Family Room, if applicable. Capped ceiling box in Dining Room.
- Electronic smoke detectors (interconnected) and carbon monoxide detectors as per the Ontario Building Code.
- Electric door chime on front and side door, when applicable.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances, with GFI in Kitchen.
- Switch-controlled receptacle in Living Room and Great Room, if applicable.
- White Decora light switches, plugs and plates.
- Electrical outlet for small appliances with GFI in all Bathrooms.
- Pre-wiring for three (3) telephone and two (2) cable T.V. outlets complete with finished plates. Location to be determined by Builder.
- Rough-in for central vacuum system.
Energy Efficiency & Water Conservation
- Gas-fired, power exhaust hot water tank to be installed on a rental basis.
- High efficiency, forced-air, heating system.
- Ducting sized to accommodate future installation of central air conditioning.
- Continuous air and vapour barrier on exterior walls to minimize air infiltration and increase energy conservation.
- Comprehensive air-seal package to all exterior doors and windows.
- Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and draft prevention.
- Blanket insulation complete with vapour barrier in basement.
- Low-flow aerators on taps.
- Low-flow showerheads on all showers.
- Water-saving toilets.
- R31 Energy saving spray foam insulation in garage ceiling and floor overhangs protruding beyond the exterior wall of the house,
- R50 blown insulation in attic.
- All homes feature an HRV system (Heat Recovery Ventilator), distributing fresh air throughout the home.
Security Features For Added Family Comfort
- High quality locks with dead bolts on all exterior swing doors.
- Hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra-long screws on exterior doors.
- Additional blocking at all exterior door jambs.
- Additional screws at patio door to help prevent lifting.
- Fully installed security system included at the Purchaser's option when three (3) years of monitoring service is ordered at the
Additional Superior Construction Features
- Steel beam construction in basement.
- Structurally sound 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
- Basement waterproofing system to be installed on foundation wall to prevent water penetration into the basement.
- Professionally engineered floor (I-joists) to increase the strength of the floors.
- All subfloors refastened with screws prior to floor finishes and joints sanded.
- Professionally engineered roof trusses.
- Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
Intelligent Wiring For The Future
- "Smart Ready Home" - A fully integrated system to connect phone lines, audio, video and computer data systems. House pre-wired for
future internet, network video and communication connections. Smart Ready Home structured cable consists of:
- RG6 VDLXS video cable for TV access.
- RG6 VDLXT video cable for satellite.
- CAT 5 ESV multi-conductor for computer networking or multi-line phone.
- All structured cables are terminated with a multi-purpose jack and home run to the electrical panel.
- Cable RG6VDLXT for digital satellite TV terminated with RG finished plate and home run to electrical panel.
- Sundial Homes’ One Year Warranty protection supported by Tarion Warranty Corporation’s “Excellent Service Rating”.
- Two Year Warranty protection against defects in work and materials (i.e. mechanical system and water penetration).
- Seven Year Warranty protection against major structural defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice as may be required at the Builder’s discretion. The Agreement of Purchase and Sale prevails in the event of conflict or ambiguity. E. & O.E. 85’ Lots (Single Detached) April 9, 2013.