Call Us Today: (905) 794-8084
- Sundial Homes at The Pavilion is a unique collection of executive homes in a prestigious community, bordering a conservation area and
a 9-hole golf course.
- Unique and innovative traditional elevations of genuine clay brick, coordinating coloured mortar, as per elevation; stone, precast
surrounds, stucco, and accent features of wood, “Smart Side” trim and other materials, where shown.
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascia, siding and downspouts as per elevation.
- Architectural detailing, such as brick soldier coursing, arches, keystones and sills as per elevation.
- Basement waterproofing system to be installed on foundation wall to prevent water penetration into the basement.
- Lot to be graded and sod laid where applicable. Gravel will be used in selected areas as required.
- Precast concrete walks to front and side entries, where applicable.
- Driveways are paved at a cost to the purchaser on closing as per the Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Premium sectional roll-up garage doors equipped with heavy-duty springs and long-life rust-resistant door hardware.
- Garage doors with decorative windows.
- Two exterior water taps; one in the garage and one in the rear.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles with manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
- Glass inserts on front doors, where shown.
- All elevations and colour schemes are under architectural control to ensure a truly harmonious streetscape.
- Pre-finished antique brass-style exterior package; featuring grip set including dead bolt.
- Raked masonry joints at the front of house.
- Ground floor porch(es), upper floor balcony(ies), where shown. Porches poured concrete, with decorative pillars, columns and
pre-finished aluminum railings are as per plan and installed subject to grading requirements.
- Upgraded Precast Stone house numbers set into exterior wall.
- Decorative window shutters, where shown.
- 9' ft. ceilings on main floor except in sunken or raised areas, stairways, cathedral/vaulted/ barrel ceilings or dropped ceilings where
- Easy maintenance, smooth ceilings in Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Powder Room, Laundry Room and all Bathrooms. Sprayed stipple
ceiling with +/- 4” smooth border in all other rooms and areas on main and second floors.
- All interior walls and woodwork to be painted with quality off-white paint. Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Bathrooms, laundry, and trim to have
- Finished area in basement, where shown.
- Elegant, solid oak handrails and 1 3/4 " spindles on stairwells to finished areas as per plan, in natural finish.
- Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
- Continuous air and vapour barrier on exterior walls to minimize air infiltration and increase energy conservation.
- Direct vent gas fireplace(s) with painted mantle or cabinet and surround including ceramic insert facing and hearth, from Builder's
standard samples as per plan.
- Decorative art niche(s), where shown.
- Dramatic designs open to above and below, where shown.
- Service stairs to basement, where shown.
- Coffered ceiling, vaulted or cathedral ceilings in selected areas, where shown.
- Decorative columns, full height, or half-wall, where shown.
- Storage area in garage, where shown.
- Buffet niches, where shown.
- Superior, custom-styled furniture-finished cabinetry with extended height uppers (36"), in a wide choice of styles from Vendor's standard
- Two-speed exhaust hood fan over stove area with venting to outside.
- Easy-to-clean double stainless steel sink with MOEN single lever faucet.
- Cabinetry opening to accommodate a dishwasher, with rough-in plumbing and electrical.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Post-formed laminate countertops from Vendor's standard samples.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances with ground fault interrupter as required.
- Colour-coordinated kickplates to complement cabinetry.
- Pantry, servery, where shown.
- Island, extended breakfast bar/counter, where shown.
- Quality ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure, with two rows around oval tub and step, where applicable.
- Separate shower stall tiled up to and including ceiling with marble jambs.
- Vanity in Powder Room as per plan from Vendor's standard samples.
- Ceramic accessories in all Bathrooms and Powder Rooms.
- Oversized beveled mirrors and make-up bar lighting included in all Bathrooms and Powder Rooms.
- All shower areas, including tub enclosures to have upgraded Wonderboard-type treatment.
- White plumbing fixtures.
- Post-formed arborite or formica countertops.
- Exhaust fan in all Bathrooms.
- Choice of quality Bathroom cabinets from Vendor's standard samples.
- Single lever MOEN faucets throughout, except on oval/corner tub, laundry tub and exterior taps.
- Privacy locks on all Bathroom doors.
- Ultra-gloss acrylic tub surface for better wear resistance.
- Single-basin laundry tub complete with base cabinet.
- Outside vent for dryer.
- Separate electrical outlets for washer and dryer.
- Imported ceramic tile floor in Foyer, Bathrooms, Kitchen and Breakfast Area, Laundry Room (excluding laundry area in basement) and
- Luxurious 40 oz. broadloom from Builder's standard samples with quality underpad in all designated carpet areas.
- Purchaser's choice of one colour of broadloom throughout, from Builder’s standard samples.
Windows, Doors & Millwork
- Colonial trim casing and baseboard. Colonial style doors, except where indicated as sliding doors. Not applicable to optional cold
storage(s), door from house to garage, or any door to exterior areas.
- Oak or oak veneer stringers on main staircase, treads and risers covered with Vendor's standard broadloom.
- Sliding patio doors (where applicable) will be thermalpane, thermally broken, tempered insulglass with screen (Low E coated glass
filled with Argon).
- Energy-efficient low-infiltration vinyl thermalpane casement windows (Low E coated glass filled with Argon) throughout, excluding
basement. Screens on all operable windows. Basement windows are vinyl sliders (Low E coated glass).
- Upgraded metal insulated front and side entry doors with weather-stripping (where they occur).
- Sliding thermal-glazed patio door(s) with screen or metal insulated/glazed door(s), where shown.
- Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and draft prevention.
- Upgraded metal insulated door from house to garage, where shown, grade permitting.
- Trimmed window seats, where shown.
- French door(s), where shown.
- Swing door(s) at front entry closet, where shown.
Lighting & Electrical
- 100 amp electrical service with heavy duty copper wiring and circuit breaker panel in accordance with the Electrical Safety authority.
- Exterior light fixtures including quality black finished coach lamps at front entry and garage, where shown. Light fixtures at rear and side
door, where applicable.
- Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets, one in rear and one on the front porch, with ground fault interrupters.
- Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in Living Room, Great Room and
Dining Room. Capped ceiling box in Dining Room.
- Electronic smoke detectors (interconnected) and carbon monoxide detectors as per the Ontario Building Code.
- Electric door chime on front and side door, when applicable.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances, with GFI as required.
- Switch-controlled receptacle in Living Room and Great Room.
- White Decora light switches, plugs and plates.
- Electrical outlet for small appliances with ground fault circuit interrupter in all bathrooms and powder rooms.
- Pre-wiring for 3 telephone and 2 cable T.V. outlets complete with finished plates. Location to be determined by Vendor.
- Rough-in for central vacuum system.
Energy Efficiency & Water Conservation
- Gas-fired, power exhaust hot water tank to be installed on a rental basis.
- High efficiency, forced-air, heating system.
- Ducting sized to accommodate future installation of central air conditioning.
- Structurally sound 2”x6” exterior wall construction. Entire house sealed with vapour/air barrier as required.
- Comprehensive air-seal package to all exterior doors and windows.
- Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and draft prevention.
- Blanket insulation complete with vapour barrier in basement.
- Low-flow aerators on taps.
- Low-flow showerheads on all showers.
- Water-saving toilets.
- R31 Energy saving spray foam insulation in garage ceiling and floor overhangs protruding beyond the exterior wall of the house,
- R50 Cellulose blown insulation in attic.
- R31 Batt insulation to sloped, raised and cathedral ceilings.
- All homes feature an HRV System (Heat Recovery Ventilator), distributing fresh air throughout the home.
Security Features For Added Family Comfort
- High quality locks with dead bolts on all exterior swing doors.
- Hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra-long screws on exterior doors.
- Additional blocking at all exterior door jambs.
- Additional screws at patio door to help prevent lifting.
- Fully installed security system included at the purchaser's option when three (3) years of monitoring service is ordered at the structural
appointment and a deposit paid.
Additional Superior Construction Features
- Steel beam construction in basement.
- Engineered floor I-joists to increase the strength of the floors.
- All subfloors refastened with screws prior to floor finishes and joints sanded.
- Professionally engineered roof trusses.
Intelligent Wiring For The Future
- "Smart Ready Home" - A fully integrated system to connect phone lines, audio, video and computer data systems. House pre-wired for
future internet, network video and communication connections. Smart Home structured cable consists of:
- RG6 VDLXS video cable for TV access.
- RG6 VDLXT video cable for satellite.
- CAT 5 ESV multi-conductor for computer networking or multi-line phone.
- All structured cables are terminated with a multi-purpose jack and home run to the electrical panel.
- Cable RG6VDLXT for digital satellite TV terminated with RG finished plate and home run to electrical panel.
- Sundial Homes’ One Year Warranty protection supported by Tarion Warranty Corporation’s “Excellent Service Rating”.
- Two Year Warranty protection against defects in work and materials, i.e. mechanical system and water penetration.
- Seven Year Warranty protection against major structural defects.
Warranties are limited to the requirements established by TARION. Specifications subject to change without notice and may be revised or improved at the Vendor’s sole discretion. All Purchaser colour selections are from Vendor’s standard samples only. Many finishes are natural and may vary in colour or pattern due to their intrinsic properties and/or manufacturing process. Number of steps at entries may vary from that shown according to grading and municipal requirements. Purchaser acknowledges there will be boxing as required, in the Vendor’s opinion that is not shown. E. & O.E. Feb 1, 2012, 50’, 60’, & 70’-SD Homes.